[Asterisk-Users] TDM dial in question

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Nov 2 08:21:05 MST 2005

> I am trying to figure out how to setup asterisk with a TDM400 (TDM04B),  so that the first 3 lines incoming
will be answered and the 4th line is just for outgoing
> calls but doesnt answer on incoming calls.

The easiest way to do that is to give the channel a weird context name.

For example, if module #4 / channel #4 is the one that you don't want
answered, then use a definition something like this in zapata.conf:

context=NoAnswer
signalling=fxs_ks
 <other defintions as needed>
channel => 4

Just make sure there is not a context in extensions.conf for "NoAnswer".