[Asterisk-Users] feature.conf in 1.2beta2

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Wed Nov 2 07:23:39 MST 2005

I tried it but nothing happens, seems asterisk is not getting the dtmf or
something and I get an error on the CLI saying something like this when the
keys are pressed.

  -- Attempting native bridge of SIP/212-227a and SIP/201-dc6b
    -- Native bridge of SIP/212-227a and SIP/201-dc6b was unsuccessful
    -- Attempting native bridge of SIP/212-227a and SIP/201-dc6b
    -- Native bridge of SIP/212-227a and SIP/201-dc6b was unsuccessful

That happened when I tried pusshing *1 as defined on features.conf for what
Im trying to do...

This feature is something Ive been waiting for a long time now... :) can do
pretty nice things if I make it work ...