[Asterisk-Users] lilte help please

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Nov 2 02:58:54 MST 2005

There are lots of different ways to accomplish the same thing in *,
so there is no way to answer your "should do" question without
looking at what you've defined. You're obviously doing something
wrong if you can't get any provider to work, and no one is going
to be able help identify what you're doing wrong unless you post
the relavent parts of your extensions.conf.

> thank you
> i ill try
>
> i have a fewwq application for voice mail, speaking clock , etc.., and one context for phones for sip
client internal, and one outgoing context is that what i should do