[Asterisk-Users] server hardware

Nir Simionovich - CTO nirs at dimitel.com
Tue Nov 1 19:08:09 MST 2005

Hi Joe,

  Well, as a practice, we use Intel board based servers in our company.
Small servers are usually based on Pentium 4
while bigger ones are based on XEON. In terms of compatibility, I've used
Torypine's, Buckner's, ClearWater and
the latest VolcanoPeak boards, all exhibited nice performance and
compatibility.

  PSU and the rest are just a matter of funds and how much our client is
willing to fork out.

Nir S

  _____