[Asterisk-Users] How do you handle situation with Grandstream occasionally losing registration with Asterisk ?

Robert Rozman robert.rozman at comutel.si
Tue Nov 1 15:25:10 MST 2005

Hi,

I have Grandstream 100 as only ever present extension for my Asterisk & AMP
home setup. Incoming call comes to ring group and then proceeds to
voicemail.

But Grandstream 100 occasionally loses registration (have anyone found any
solution to this ?) and then AMP's dialparties.agi  won't proceed call
even to voicemail, but will end it imediately (cause dialparties checks if
SIP extension is present - otherwise it deletes it from call group...)..

How do you handle this problem ?

Thanks in advance.,

regards,

Rob.