[Asterisk-Users] Re: Anyone aware of a current Dell server model with 3PCI slots

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Tue Nov 1 15:03:48 MST 2005

I am also curious if anyone is using the larger Dell servers.
I currently have a 1U 1750 (2 PCI) with two TE110P cards and now have the
need for some FXO/FXS ports.
I am a bit hesitant to just buy a larger box and then find out about BIOS or
Interrupt issues after the fact.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of
having a better past.
news:4367DFC2.3080704 at VOIPSupply.com...