[Asterisk-Users] Latest CVS just noticed this warning for the first time.

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Tue Nov 1 14:17:12 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 21:36 +0200, steve at daviesfam.org wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Nov 2005, Dave Cotton wrote:
>
> > Just started getting this warning message about every minute.
> >
> > "ast_sched_runq ran 20 scheduled tasks all at once"
> >
> > I know it's a warning but Mark/Kevin & Co must have thought it worth
> > mentioning.
>
> So its a patch from me, that I may regret.
>
> It suggests that your machine is getting a bit bogged down in that when
> the main thread for sip or iax2 (as per the message) got around to
> servicing its "task queue", 20 (or more) tasks were already overdue for
> running.

Yes it was iax2, it's now stopped but 2 out of 3 of my other * servers
are showing my server as unreachable. And my unit cannot register with
them, although it can contact them.

The server here is a Athlon 2500 so it should take a lot more than this
to get bogged down and at the time no calls were in progress.

If you let me know what you patched I could back it out and see if the
problem clears.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>