[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail Limits and Auto deleting

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 07:14:04 MST 2005

 I'm sorry. Hadn't reached my second cup of coffee before I wrote that first
message. :-( Correct. maxmessage isn't currently set in the code to be read
anywhere other than [general]. HOWEVER, maxmessage= is for the maximum
length of a message, not how many individual messages.
  You're looking for maxmsg= which can be set per mailbox and per context.
In a mailbox setting, set it in the options field I believe.