[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID to SIPURA-1000, 2000, 3000 Handset Prlblem in only showing the destination callerId

Mark Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Tue Nov 1 07:08:14 MST 2005

I don't use quotes on either if that makes a difference.  When are you
setting it?  Maybe you are losing the incoming number by the time you
set it the number has been changed to the extension.  I use Sipuras and
have no problem with this.  Here's an example of a macro I use when
forwarding an incoming call.  I call this macro prior to dialing to
forward.  The second part of this lets the receiver know that there
wasn't any callerid on the incoming call but that Asterisk is forwarding
the call to them.

[macro-fwdcallid]
   exten => s,1,GotoIf(${CALLERIDNUM}?known:set)
   exten => s,n(known),Set(CALLERID(number)=${CALLERIDNUM})
   exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(name)=${CALLERIDNAME})
   exten => s,s+2(set),Set(CALLERID(number)=2120009999|a)
   exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(name)=Anonymous Forward|a)

MARK.