[Asterisk-Users] `hint` priority and Polycom 500

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue May 31 22:57:12 MST 2005

Sean Kennedy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to see if I can get the hint priority working with my polycom
> 500.
>
> So far I have 2 </reg> entries with the same sip registration, one is
> labeled as private, the other as shared.  I have set the hint priority
> before anything else in my dialplan for my extensions.  As it stands, I
> have two registrations on the phone, one has a half greyed out phone
> icon, the other is a full icon.  However, when I place a call to that
> phone, the shared line display doesn't change.

Currently we don't support the shared line implementation in a lot of
phones. I don't know how the Polycom implements shared lines yet, but if
I get hold of one I'll take a look. Maybe someone on the list knows?

/Olle

----
Astricon - the Asterisk User's conference - Madrid June 15-17
http://www.astricon.net/europe/ - Register today!