[Asterisk-Users] Multiple Ext on IP500

Rick Baranowski azfhasterisk at qwest.net
Tue May 31 19:36:27 MST 2005

That is the only thing that I have not done, is a different number per line.
I have line one and two as 4000 and the third as 4013. I will try to see if
that works

We currently have one of the ip500 still with level3 and we can do this
fine. Maybe something with * that can't handle an extension twice on the
same phone?

>From the CLI it looks like it is trying to authenticate with ext 4000 when
you dial from 4013

I know that we did not have to do different ports for each line. We just
went in to their portal and assigned an extension to what ever button we
wanted.

Rick