[Asterisk-Users] Karl

Libel Lawyer libel at lawyer.com
Tue May 31 16:58:38 MST 2005

This is the guy that has a ton of email addresses.
Almost as many as he has phone numbers.
google "kvj"
He doesn't like our president either:
Here's look at a MISERABLE FAILURE and I use facts:

George W. Bush (herein referred to as 'bushwhack') is the village idiot and he pushed a series of Trojan horses at Americans:

1) The Overtime Pay act is nothing more than a backdoor attempt to strip professionals of overtime pay under the disguise of providing overtime to a mere 800K people. As a result, over 8MILLION Americans loose overtime pay because they make more the 22,000 which is the cutoff point for overtime pay. So ANYONE making more than $22K is NOT eligible for overtime pay.

2) Then there's the NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND ACT which educators call the NO CHILD LEFT ACT. It strips funding for 'gifted' students (how are American children supposed to be the best and brightest?) and yet it keeps funding for bi-lingual teachers needed for illegal aliens.

3) Lets not forget those Weapons of Mass Deception he talked about last spring. He sent our troops into battle over lies.

4) Bushwhack is slowly destroying our environment. He's turned the U.S. into the laughing stock of the world because he won't sign the Kyoto Treaty, even thought the U.S. is the biggest poluter on planet.

5) How about the 2 recent trade agreements (Chile and Singapore) which have visa provisions allowing cheap labor to be imported on H-1Bs. Everyone in technology knows about this problem and many lost their jobs to H-1Bs.

6) Let's not forget the stolen election in Florida - read these words -

S T O L E N E L E C T I O N.

His Florida campaign manager was none other than Kathrine Harris - the Florida Attorney General who "certified" the election. Her boss was Jeb Bush, bushwhack's brother. Instead of being indicted for election fraud she was rewarded - with a position in the House of Representatives in a district with no other candidate running - from the democratic party, or any OTHER party. She ran unopposed.

Learn more about Harris at this site:

http://www.ericblumrich.com/animation.html
http://www.talion.com/georgebush.html
http://www.house.gov/appropriations_democrats/caughtonfilm.htm
http://www.bushwatch.com/bushlies.htm
http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0302/S00061.htm
http://www.hereinreality.com/familyvalues.html
http://www.counterpunch.org/wormer1011.html
http://www.misleader.org/daily_mislead/Read.asp?fn=df09172003.html
http://www.bushnews.com/bush.htm
http://www.cafeshops.com/irregulargoods/114278
http://www.jointhebushwhackers.com/about.cfm

and most important of all - vote to impeach Bush:
http://www.votetoimpeach.org/

and don't be caught being the only one that didn't sign the Impeach Bushwhack petition.

Karl J. Vesterling
member AmericanWorkersCoalition at yahoogroups.com
Posted by: Karl J. Vesterling at December 18, 2003 11:14 AM

You know, I'm torn on this one. I don't delete comments, but since this is nothing more than typical propaganda, I'm tempted to.

I think I'll just leave it alone and stick to my policies.
Posted by: Vinny at December 18, 2003 11:15 AM

I thought I'd seen 'em all. this tripe is so old it's not even worth the effort to fisk it.
Posted by: nathalie at December 18, 2003 01:24 PM