[Asterisk-Users] SIP Soft Video phone for Asterisk usage

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Tue May 31 15:55:54 MST 2005

Nardis Dome wrote:

>in your sip.conf:
>
>[general]
>videosupport=yes ;

That helped a lot!!!!

>in your eyeBeam settings-> try to enable all the h.263
>codec.
>
>hope it helps..

However, I am still not there.
I have installed eyeBeam on 612 and 617. While 612 gets the video of
617, 617 sees 612 as a picture, like a big spreadsheet with dots in each
cell. Absolutely no picture to recognize.
612 sees itself clear.

What could be still wrong?

I have enabled all codecs on both Xten.
In asterisk it has the same settings (realtime shows the same record -
of course user and password is different)

bye

Ronald