[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 3000 - fax passthrough?

pbx at itsngroup.com pbx at itsngroup.com
Tue May 31 15:15:58 MST 2005

What do you want to do if they aren't fax's? dial a DID or something?

I have the similar thing... I have both ports. the FXO, and FXS
registering with my asterisk server..

Then, the default dialplan is <S0:123456789>

so it will dial immediately 123456789 in my extensions.conf

123456789 answers the line
and then it runs NVFaxDectect from newman telecom, and if it's a fax, it
jumps to the fax priority and i then dial ${FAX} where FAX=SIP/<exten of
fax>

and walla, the fax machine answers and all is well.