[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home 1.1b1 has been released

Asterisk at Home asteriskathome at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 13:54:39 MST 2005

We have replaced the simple contact management system
in Asterisk at Home with SugarCRM a full CRM system. This
might seem like over kill for a home PBX but Sugar has
the best contact management we have seen. With click
to dial functionality and the ability to import data
from other contact managers it’s a great fit for
Asterisk at Home.

We have also added new version of the usual Asterisk
software AMP and Flash operator panel.

Download from http://asteriskathome.sourceforge.net

For support please read the Asterisk at Home Handbook
http://asteriskathome.sourceforge.net/handbook/index.html

and use our support forum at
http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=123387