[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Tue May 31 12:41:37 MST 2005

Well spoken Brian.  Karl, let it rest for the sake of Pete.

You made your complaints.  It was heard by all.

The facts were laid out about 6 times now.
Everyone has figured out the how and whys of the problem you
experienced.
You have been apologized to and as far as I can see the problem was
corrected.
You got your stuff.  The vendor made good and went to the trouble if
following up with you and the list.
These things happen.  I hope they don't happen again but seriously... It
happens.
How the vendor responds is the important thing.
They did right by you so please save the rest of us any more time on
this issue and drop it.

Cheers,
Wiley