[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Tue May 31 11:27:56 MST 2005

Karl J. Vesterling wrote:

> I'm amazed that this thread keeps going...

All of us are amazed, too: "Karl is going to get the last word in here,
no matter what."

I would recommend you move on; this is a pissing contest and I am
relatively certain I speak for others in saying that you are coming out
on the worst end of this with your endless nitpicking and whining.

We've all made up our minds long ago as to the likely underlying truth
in this matter, and you reinforce it by refusing to let it go.

B.