[Asterisk-Users] hangup on 9 key being pressed at any time

Joel Duffield special_joel at spymac.com
Tue May 31 11:10:23 MST 2005

I am using asterisk as a voicemail for an old tie onyx phone system. I have
almost everything working except that the stupid phone system doesn't hang
uo when the user hangs it it only sends me a bunch of 9's. I put a 9
extension that hangs up and that works for the Background app, but once I
get into voicemail the only thing I can do is put in an absolute timeout.
can anybody give me advice on a better way to do this, because it is tying
up all my lines way more than is needed. The lines are also coming in on
digium fxo cards.

Thanks
Joel