[Asterisk-Users] Re: chan_sccp / 7960: reproduceable semi-lockup

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Tue May 31 11:24:11 MST 2005

On 18:58, Tue 31 May 05, Sergio wrote:

> >I encountered a semi-lockup situation with chan_sccp and a 7960 when
> >switching between calls. It's kinda reproduceable - When holding,
> >resuming, holding, resuming between two calls on a line, one of the
> >calls become kinda zombie. The phone enters a state where the call is
> >signalled active but no softkey is there.
>
> Already fixed in the CVS
>
> Sergio

Does the CVS has the 7910 support as well ?
If you want I can test it on asterisk/OpenBSD.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."