[Asterisk-Users] ISO Suggestions for Multiple Inbound Voicepulse Lines

pbx at itsngroup.com pbx at itsngroup.com
Tue May 31 10:40:23 MST 2005

Easy:

I just had to do the same thing recently.

in your inbound context of [voicepulse-in-01]
you have something like this in your extensions.conf

exten => 1234567890,1,NoOp(incoming call on ${EXTEN})
exten => 1234567890,2,Dial(blah blah blah)
exten => 9876543210,1,NoOp(IncomingCall on ${EXTEN})
exten => 9876543210,2,Dial(halb halb halb)

etc etc tc...
i did this .. as i'm waiting for my 2nd number to port over to voicepulse...

Ben