[Asterisk-Users] Re: Conferences using Manager API

Paulo mao_tse_tungue at yahoo.com.hk
Tue May 31 08:07:46 MST 2005

Many thanks! This worked just fine for me.
I only had to compile the ztdummy module, since I
don't have any Digium cards installed. From then on,
everything works as expected. I am able to redirect
two channels at a once to the meetme room and
afterwards, using "Originate", I am able to invite
additional parties to the conference.

Cheers
Paulo

<20050525181851.2071.qmail at web26506.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>,