[Asterisk-Users] Built-In Transfer Questions

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Tue May 31 08:13:33 MST 2005

I've read the Wiki on using asterisk's built-in transfer options (#8 and
#6). They work fine but how does one cancle an attended transfer? Example: I
have person on phone, I hit #6 to being att-transfer. I enter Sally's
extension. I let it ring for a few seconds. Sally never picks up but her
voicemail does. How do I hangup her voicemail and resume the previous call?

The example on the wiki assumes the transferee picks up the phone. :/

-Matthew

Matthew Boehm, IT Director                    Cypress Telecommunications
mboehm at cytelcom.com                   3838 N. Sam Houston Parkway E #400
T: 832-200-8640 x3044                                  Houston, TX 77032

My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with multiple personality disorder;
 When she called yesterday, my CallerID box exploded.