[Asterisk-Users] # Transfers

David Gomillion dgomillion at eyecarenow.com
Tue May 31 08:24:39 MST 2005

I am currently running stable, CVS-v1-0-05/25/05-12:07:15, with Polycom
SIP phones, running 1.4.1.

Too many of our transfers using the Transfer end up with zombie channels
after a REFER.  As such, I implemented # transfers, and all is well.
Sort of.

I have a reproducible issue.  Take a call from a queue.  Press #, and
it'll transfer just fine.  Now, take a call from the queue.  Put them on
hold for a couple seconds.  Pick them back up and press #.  They hear a
beautiful, short, DTMF tone, nothing more.

Is this a bug, or did I miss something in the configurations?  Has
anyone else had this problem?  As far as the transfers, I found a
message at
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-September/062080.h
tml but there were no more messages in that thread.  The other zombie
channel transfer questions didn't seem to fit the problem, but I may be
wrong.

Thanks,
David