[Asterisk-Users] Sipura ATA and Asterisk No Answer Issue

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue May 31 00:09:52 MST 2005

Tim P wrote:
> I have multiple Sipura ATA 2100s attached to normal analog phones that
> are all configured as extensions in *
>
> When I call an extension it rings and will go to voicemail if no one answers it.
> When I call the same extension a second time after no answer (went to
> VM) the phone does not even ring but instead goes straight to
> voicemail.  Not sure if this is a simple setting in the Sipura I
> missed (like a user is away setting or if there is one in * ).  Has
> anyone else had this problem?  I did a search on google and was unable
> to come up with anything.
There are some problems with the Sipura that we currently handle in
the bug tracker. This seems unrelated to those though. If you check with
"sip show peers" when the call goes directly to voicemail - is the phone
registred and reachable?

/Olle
---
http://www.astricon.net/europe - The Asterisk conference,
Madrid June 15-17 * Full conference agenda now published