[Asterisk-Users] Remote phone: Got SIP response 481 "Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist" back from

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue May 31 00:08:13 MST 2005

Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> One of our remote user's phone reports frequently:
>
> Got SIP response 481 "Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist" back from <IP>
>
> What can I do ???
Turn on SIP debug, set verbose to 4, debug level to 4 and trace what
happens. If we can't see that, an error message out of context will not
say anything about what is going on in your server. Please give us a bit
more information!

Regards,
/Olle

---
http://www.astricon.net/europe - The Asterisk conference,
Madrid June 15-17 * Full conference agenda now published