[Asterisk-Users] astpp database creation failed!

Erdem HAKI erdemh at tesas.com
Mon May 30 23:37:36 MST 2005

 Hello,

I'm setting up AST Post Paid application, is there anybody who set up astpp ?

I followed the directions, i visited the astpp admin page in my web browser. But i couldn't setup the brands and routes etc. "Database unavailable -- please check configuration" appeared on the top of the page, so i went to "configure" section, I filled in the blanks according to my username,pass etc.. but I got "Database creation failed!" message... How can i achieve this problem?