[Asterisk-Users] Speed dial number and actually dialing combined with ASTCC

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Mon May 30 21:45:49 MST 2005

I use DbPut and DbGet to get a speed dial number into and out of the
database.

After that I should dial the number, but how?

User dialed
 *91 <xx> 0      - Delete system speed dial <xx>
 *91 <xx>        - Review system speed dial <xx>
 *1xx            - Dial speed dial <xx>

exten => _*1XX,2,Dial(${TRUNKGROUP}/${NumberToCall},20);
should dial the number, but I need that now go through ASTCC like
exten =>
_91NXXNXXXXXX,4,DeadAGI(astcc.agi,${CALLERIDNUM},${EXTEN:${TRUNKMSD}},${TARIFF})

How can I do that?

bye

Ronald