[Asterisk-Users] I865, HFC-S etc.

Marcin Kuczera asterisk-users at poczta.rybnik.pl
Mon May 30 14:06:34 MST 2005

Hi,
I'am having some problems with new mainboards and 3xHFC-S cards.
The the first problem was with interrupts, I mean if HFC-S card was using
interrupt i.e. 21 or higher - it didn't work.
Solved by disabling APIC.

However, still the driver behaves a little bit strange.
If card 0 & 1 is TE and 2 is NT, TE works fine, but NT is not working at
all.
If card 0 is NT and 1 & 2 TE - all of them works fine.
When all in TE mode - works fine.
brustuff is 0.2.0-RC7k

Anybody knows what can be the reason ?

I used florz path - helped me to make zaphfc driver running with APIC turned
on. However NT mode didn't work @ all, maybe because of my asterisk was in a
different version than the florz path (RC7k , RC8a).
Putting bri_net_ptmp in config hanged up asterisk.

Probably this is a problem of different releases, however is there anybody
having asterisk package with bristuff RC8a for DEBIAN ? Or just a short
howto built it ?
Or maybe there is RC7k florz patch ? Building packages is not yet my strong
side ;-(

Regards,
Marcin