[Asterisk-Users] Multiple Ext on IP500

Bill Ford bill.w5waf at gmail.com
Mon May 30 12:32:39 MST 2005

I think the first thing you have to do is to set each extension to a
different port..

Line 1 Port 5060 ... Line 2 ... 5061, etc.

The way this has worked for me is this:

Line 1 is configured with 4000... Line 2 would not be configured in
the phone.. Line 2  defaults to a dup of line 1. You would then
configure Line 3 with 4013. Line one would be 5060 Line 3 5061.

Bill