[Asterisk-Users] pridialplan & prilocaldialplan

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Mon May 30 11:49:07 MST 2005

It defines the number pattern that is sent to the PRI. 90% of the time, best
practice is to set this to 'unknown' and then Asterisk will dump the dialled
digits to the PRI as the user dials them, not in some predefined pattern,
UNLESS your telco expects digits to be dialled in a certain pattern.

hth