R: R: [Asterisk-Users] AT-320 + supervised transfer

Giordano Grandis g.grandis at invidea.it
Mon May 30 09:22:53 MST 2005

The procedure that will do asterisk is very nice ;) but whe it was available ?

Currently is there any way to emprove the transfer? I tryied the scenario that u suggest me but it doesn't work :| and i don't why.

Here my sip.conf for the phone, can u say me if there is somethingh wrong ?

[2391]
type=friend
username=2391
secret=2391
language=it
host=dynamic
context=intern
dtmfmode=rfc2833
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

I think is ok, maybe i have some problem on phone settings.Can I see your exmple phone setting ?

Thanks,
Giordano