R: [Asterisk-Users] AT-320 + supervised transfer

Giordano Grandis g.grandis at invidea.it
Mon May 30 08:19:49 MST 2005

Hi,
Thanks for yuor answer.

The boot time of the phone is very very fast, 10 sec to startup and 2 or 3 second to login to asterisk. I set the NTP server to 255.255.255.255 so it don't try to get time.

I thinked carefully to your scenario and i am going to try it, but i don't known if it could like to my customer

I will try also to use CVS, but i am skeptic to utilize asterisk to emprove atxfer...how asterisk emprove the atxfer ?  :|

How do u set your sip.conf for the at-320 ?  Did u set the "canreinvite" option ?

Thanks for all,
Giordano