[Asterisk-Users] AT-320 + supervised transfer

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Mon May 30 07:21:46 MST 2005

Hi,

1.0.7 does not support atxfer. You nees to use CVS. I have a bunch of the ATCOM cheapos and only CVS will take notice of 'atxfer' in features.conf.

Otherwise , consider this scenario...

Call comes in, press HOLD, dial other party to see if they wish to speak to the caller. If so, press * to hang up, then HOLD to swap back to the incoming caller. Announce you are going to transfer them, and now dial the final extension and press FWD to do a blind transfer.

This works for me with the SIP 1.43 firmware. The IAX fw still has some way to go...

The phone seems slow to boot? Ensure you have the IP/hostname of a valid NTP time server at the bottom of the web config page. If you don't, it will take ages and eventually fall back on 'time.windows.com'

Cheers,
Gavin