[Asterisk-Users] Serious ZapRAS problem!

Daniel Nyström daniel.nystrom at westel.se
Mon May 30 04:26:20 MST 2005

Hi!

I've been trying to get ZapRAS or PPPD to work. Neither does!
All i get is LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests

But after trying, all voicelines get crazy! It sounds like robots when
somebody calls!
And since the zaptel drivers can't unload (the server hangs totaly if I
try!), I have to reboot the whole server!
The robot-voice is only on our side, it sounds fine at the other end.

My server is an Dell PowerEdge 1850 with an Digium TE110P card to PRI.
I'm using "stable" Asterisk 1.0.6 and I'm located in Sweden with TDC
Song as telco.
--
Daniel