[Asterisk-Users] BN8S0 problems (was: chan_misdn problem)

me me alkabius at yahoo.es
Mon May 30 00:25:44 MST 2005

Ok, I have solved my problems by upgrading my
chan_misdn and downgrading my mISDNuser. Now I have
asterisk working with mISDN support.

My problem now is that no matter what I do always see
the link down.

I've plugged the BN8S0 adapter to get the 8 ports
working. When I plug to the ISDN box (using the
Beronet crossing map recomendations) I have no
response. I've tried to restart the port, restart the
asterisk, even reload the modules, but always the link
is down (on l1 and l2).

Any hint??

Thanks.