[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENTt: GPL Asterisk Billing Software

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Sun May 29 19:10:03 MST 2005

El Flynn wrote:

> Darren Wiebe wrote:
>
>> Good Day,
>> I'm finally getting around to officially announcing ASTPP.  For the last
>> 6 months, I've been working on converting ASTCC into a decent billing
>> package for asterisk.
>

> The link in the original email opens a page that says
>
> "Download the latest version of the code from
> http://www.aleph-com.net/astpp.html "
>
> Has anyone else been able to download this code? I can't seem to find
> a link on their site to the code itself, and the astpp.html page
> brings up a "Not Found"...

Sorry, I missed that old link.  I just got everything moved onto the
wiki on Friday night.  Please download the code off of the cvs server.
I'm getting close to ready to release version 1.0 and then I will post a
copy on the website.  At present, I believe the only show stopping bug
is in the AgileBill integration.  That will be fixed shortly.

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net