[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENTt: GPL Asterisk Billing Software

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Sun May 29 17:14:24 MST 2005

Good Day,
I'm finally getting around to officially announcing ASTPP.  For the last
6 months, I've been working on converting ASTCC into a decent billing
package for asterisk.  I'm just finishing up fixing a few bugs before
the 1.0 release and would appreciate if there would be a few who would
be willing to do some testing on the software.  Here is a list of features:

Provide call rating for Asterisk.
Integrate with Agilebill (www.agilebill.com)
Support for:
    An unlimited amount of different price lists.
    Realtime or batch billing
    Rates are billed to 6 decimal places.
    Rates are highly configurable.
    Import rate lists in cvs format.
    Variable billing increments.
    Call setup charges.
    Resellers.
    Web interface provides:
        - Card balances.
        - Ability to configure routes.
        - Ability to configure most of ASTPP.
        - Setup Brands.
    Charges can also be posted directly to AgileBill.
    Interface for customers to view their calls.
    Provide "realtime" billing to Asterisk calls by simply adding a line
to your dialplan.
    Auto configure users and DIDs by using plugins from AgileBill.
    Source Code included.

The webpage for this software is found at
http://www.aleph-com.net/astpp/ We will be providing paid support for
the software in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

Darren Wiebe