[Asterisk-Users] Pictures of the Digium booth at ISPCon 2005

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Sun May 29 12:46:22 MST 2005

On Sun, 29 May 2005, Kristian Kielhofner wrote:

> Dean Collins wrote:
> > Great booth guys, looks really interesting - can you cull out some of
> > the more lousy photos though.
> >
> > Anything else you've seen at the event that's looks interesting?
>
> Dean,
>
> 	I could cut out some of the more lousy photos, but I would rather leave
> them in case someone finds them of value.  You don't have to look at the
> out of focus/repeat shots. :)
>
> 	As far as other things at ISPCon, I can't really answer that because I
> didn't make it very far from the Digium booth!

Aint that the truth.. We were, for the most part, very very busy. In fact,
while breaking down, it was commented to me by several of the surrounding
booths that the Digium booth "Always seemed busy". From the time that I
spent there, I can say that it was. I had to have a constant supply of
Cough Drops just to keep my throat in shape.

I did take some time on Tuesday and walk the floor, but there wasn't
anything interesting really. A lot of lemonade stand, "sign here, become a
VoIP provider" in a box setups. Most of them won't be around long enough.

We got lots of questions about the E911 issue, to which I replied
"Patience. We have 120 days to figure it out and there are already several
companies working on it."

                             KP-216-121-ST