[Asterisk-Users] CallerID of calls FROM queue

Steven Lam s.lam at combat.cc
Sun May 29 11:43:27 MST 2005

Hi to all,

I have a question about the callerid (msn number) off calls comming FROM
a queue.

This is my setup:
- ISDN using zap (zaphfc)
- Incomming calls arrive in a queue
- One of the members of the queue is my cell phone... member =>
Zap/g1/XXX73XX19 (X to protect my privacy ;-))

The problem is the call from the queue to my cell phone. In a dailplan i
can set the outgoing msn using SetCallerID, in queues.conf this doesn't
work, resulting in a call without callerid (Dutch KPN using main
number).

Is there a way to set the outgoing msn (CallerID) of a call comming FROM
a queue?

Regards,
Steven Lam