[Asterisk-Users] 60 second time out

PistolPete pistolpete at voicecentricity.com
Sun May 29 10:27:37 MST 2005

 If I try to execute this dialplan, and nobody picks up at any of the

 three extensions (7780 7781 and 7782), it's supposed to go to voice

 mail; instead, it hangs up and gives me a busy signal:

 exten => 2001,1,Dial(sip/7780,20)

 exten => 2001,2,Goto(2001,102)

 exten => 2001,102,Dial(sip/7781,20)

 exten => 2001,103,Goto(2001,203)

 exten => 2001,203,Dial(sip/7782,20)

 exten => 2001,204,Goto(2001,304)

 exten => 2001,304,VoiceMail2(u7782)

 exten => 2001,305,Hangup

 However, if I change the three "Dial" commands from 20 seconds to 10

 seconds, the dial plan goes all the way through to voice mail, as

 planned.

 So what's happening at 60 seconds?  It doesn't seem to be the RTP

 Timeout in sip.conf, I've tried increasing that to 180 seconds and it

 doesn't fix the problem. Can anyone shine some light on this?