[Asterisk-Users] BT100 Phone Died During Call

Jim Duda jim at duda.tzo.com
Sun May 29 07:44:48 MST 2005

I've been using Asterisk for a few weeks now.  I have a (1) BT100 phone and
a Sipura-2000 for all my analog phones.  All has worked rather flawlessly,
until today.

I was on the BT100 phone today.  During my phone conversation, the BT100
disconnected and went into a "click" mode.   2 "clicks" per second I think.
Asterisk was fine, I picked up one of the analog phones, recieved dial-tone,
and was able to call out through my service.

The MENU key on the BT100 would work as I was attempting to "reboot" the
phone.  I had to give the phone a hard power-cycle to restore it to normal.

Has anyone experienced this problem with a BT100?

Jim