[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.0.7 on VIA EPIA 5000

Armin Lediger voip at hotzone.de
Sun May 29 06:22:50 MST 2005

Hi everybody.

A few weeks ago I wrote to this list asking about anyone being able to
compile asterisk on a via EPIA 5000 board. I received some reply saying
like "no problem, just change to PROC=i586 in the Makefile".

So I did. :-)

Now I try to compile and I get to a certain point where I get the
following error message:

Chan_sip.c:9221: internal compiler error: output_operand: invalid
expression as operand
Please submit a full bug report.

Well, I am running a 9.1 SuSE Professional.

Anyone encountered an error message like this before?

I´d appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks in advance.

Armin Lediger