[Asterisk-Users] LCR

Claudio Angeloni claudea at tpg.com.au
Sun May 29 00:37:02 MST 2005

Ladies and Gents....

Please be patient as I try to explain what I am trying to achieve..

I have a PSTN line and a Freshtel account, what I want to do is have the
PSTN line as the first choice for outgoing calls for local calls and
Freshtel as the second choice. The problem is that it's easy enough to set
up both individually but how do I get the "second choice" drop the leading
"0" and add "612" to the Freshtel trunk...

In other words...
USER - DIALS 0-9xxx xxxx
ASTERISK 1st choice dials PSTN drops 0 dials 9xxx xxxx
Freshtel 2nd choice drops 0 adds 612 9xxx xxxx

I guess once I can do it for local calls, STD and IDD numbers would follow
the same rules....

Please excuse me in advance if this is a lame question net I'm new to
Asterisk and I am still trying to get my head around it..

Thank You
Claudio Angeloni