[Asterisk-Users] Pictures of the Digium booth at ISPCon 2005

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Sat May 28 20:46:11 MST 2005

Hello everyone,

	Even though a lot of it was a bit last minute, several of us from the
commnunity made it to Baltimore to help Digium with their booth at
ISPCon.  It was a great time.

	Gregory Boehnlein, Brian Capouch, Christian Savinovich, Kristian
Kielhofner (me), and John Todd (not pictured) were there (as well as
others), and some pictures were taken (the up close ones of me were very
unfortunate) :).

	I was there demoing AstLinux on the Soekris Net4801, and Brian Capouch
was showing off the WRT54GS running Asterisk (as well as some of his
INSANE home automation work).

	Anyways, on to the link:

http://www.krisk.org/gallery/ispcon05

Enjoy!