[Asterisk-Users] Soyo G688

Isamar Maia isamar at isamarmaia.org
Sat May 28 19:18:37 MST 2005

Waldo,

The external material quality is "business-level". It looks like a toy.
Depending on the business you will provide this as a solution, it will not be
acceptable. But... it can be relative.

For business, I would recommend http://www.act-tel.com.tw
Forget the support from Soyo. Just confirm with them the model of PA1688
and download the firwmare you want from http://www.aredfox.com

Isamar