[Asterisk-Users] Help with New SIP phone.

John Bittner john at simlab.net
Sat May 28 10:44:44 MST 2005

Hi,
I have been testing out a new voip phone from Comdial called
EP300.
I have it working with Asterisk with very good results. This
phone is the best phone I have tested with a price under
$150. The only issue with this phone is programming the
buttons. I ran a ethereal trace on it with a comdial system
and found that it uses subscribe/notifies for configuration
and button status. I have attached some of the traces. I am
looking for someone to work with me to get the buttons to
work. I am willing to fund this project and post it back to
community. Anyone interested please email me.

Thanks

John Bittner
Simlab.net
973-239-8548 ext 229 or 1299