[Asterisk-Users] chan_sccp patches

Sergio mlists at c-net.it
Sat May 28 03:27:46 MST 2005

I've submitted to Julien http://chan-sccp.sourceforge.net/ my patches

the diff file is attached to this mail
Apply it to the CVS head
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/chan-sccp login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/chan-sccp co
-P chan_sccp

it does include:
- added support to cisco 7905
- major buttontemplate rework. Added a validMask function to show just
the needed softkeys
- sccp_handle_ConfigStatMessage: now works with button_modes
- Fixed Channel on Answer
- Removed sccp_channel_disconnect_null; rewrite of the disconnect logic.
That was causing random ast lockups
- sk_onhold: prevent a segmentation fault when there are no bridged
calls. It happens when you put on hold voicemails or playback channels
- now we can put onhook when a call is on hold (no hangup needed)
- added sccp_dev_set_activeline function.

to do list
- when you put on hold, put onhook and resume using the softkey, the
phone is working, but it should light up the speaker led. Easy to fix, I
had no time today
- We need to call sccp_dev_set_activeline on every softkey button press
or line actions
- removing not needed ast_log

let me know