[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@home rejecting nufone incoming calls (iax2)

Alexander Chamandy envescent at gmail.com
Sat May 28 02:03:54 MST 2005

I recently installed asterisk at home to give it a shot, really my first
time using asterisk.  I've got my sipura 3000 working fine with
asterisk as an extension and I can dial out just fine, but incoming
calls to my toll-free DIDs are not working.  I get the following
error:

May 28 04:57:47 NOTICE[1320]: Rejected connect attempt from 198.22.67.70

I believe I have everything properly setup in my iax.conf.
asterisk at home uses amportal and I've been encouraged to do the
configuration by hand instead, but I wanted to first see if anyone had
any insight or better documentation (than the default amportal and
asterisk at home docs).  Thanks in advance!

--
Best wishes,
Alexander G. Chamandy
e-mail: envescent at gmail.com