[Asterisk-Users] Survey: E1 prices

Adam Vocks Adam.Vocks at cticomputers.com
Fri May 27 19:09:46 MST 2005

Not sure about E1's but we are paying $1200 per month for a PRI.  Get
this, for a PRI without Caller ID services its $950...

Free incoming calls and free local calling.

I think that is really high, but I don't think I have a whole lot of
choices here in central Illinois with Consolidated Communications...

Adam