[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com: Epilogue

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Fri May 27 12:26:58 MST 2005

LOL - You mean he actually 'met' Newt Gingrich?  How dare you not extend
him credit!!!
I mean seriously... For such a distinguished individual...

Hey, not only have I met the heads of several multi-billion dollar
corps, I have gotten absolutely blasted drunk with them.
So I should get credit, a 40% discount, and your daughters phone number,
right???  LOL

Seriously, though.  I think it is a sigh of relief that this hopefully
will be all over and off the list.
I for one have seen enough positive comments to know that your company
is a quality player.
The fact that you have followed up with the community and been so
forthright also says a lot.
Mistakes happen.  Sometimes people get inconvenienced.  The quality
companies address the issue and fix it as best they can.
I don't think we can ask for much more than that.  Keep up the good work
and keep that pricing aggressive...  8)

Cheers,
Wiley Siler
Who has been drunk with "important" people....